We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager on 10 month assignment extensions beyond, in Cambridge, MA. USA.
- The Client Concur Project Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of our migration from Oracle iExpense to Concur.
- During the implementation, the Project Manager will direct and lead a cross-functional team of subject matter experts and will be responsible for the successful and on-time completion of the project.
- The ideal candidate has experience with delivering SAAS based solutions for large and complex organizations, applying leadership, rigor and discipline around establishing, documenting and communicating project plans; effectively coordinating resources, monitoring and reporting progress and intervening as necessary to ensure that quality, schedule, budget and other requirements are met. Position responsibilities encompass:
- Lead and monitor the full implementation process from initiation to deployment to ensure all deliverables are met
- Build and manage client relationships on the Project at the Governance and Executive Steering Committee level
- Responsible for ensuring that all task with 3rd Party Systems Integrator are met along with internal Client deliverables
- Manage multiple client implementations and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Effectively oversee any modification to project scope through change control process
- Assess & evaluate new client requirements against the scope of the project
- Manage project schedules, budgets, resources and tasks to ensure that quality solutions are delivered within time and cost constraint
- Use ticket tracking system to document client/project needs and manage these through the workflow to completion
- Identify, document, and manage project risks during implementations; escalate issues as appropriate
- Work with Business Analysts/Solution Engineers to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Work with Development Lead to plan and monitor the delivery of custom client requirements using an agile methodology.
- Prepare project status reports and presentations to keep management, customers and others informed of the project status and issues
- Work closely with teams to ensure internal and external hand-offs are clean and complete
- ** Must have experience utilizing Confluence / JIRA**
- 7-10 years’ experience with large-scale project management
- Domain expertise in the a Expense Management and business processes
- Experience with SaaS Platforms such as Concur
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile approaches to software development and implementation
- Experience working with large/complex clients
- Experience working on Global programs through implementation
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Suite, including MS Project or equivalent
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Excellent organizational & time management skills Self-motivated and able to provide results with minimal supervision
- Impeccable attention to detail and follows through Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships
- Bachelors’ degree in a technology or business major.
- Experience with SaaS Platforms such as Concur.
- They are looking for a Senior Level PM who can work with their team on CONCUR.
- They need to be experienced working with other senior PM's. Have to be working on Global projects and very recently.
- What is the deployment plan? Currently in the requirement gathering stage – starting development phase soon. Moving away from Oracle iExpense, this is a broader scope of the project.