Our mining client is looking for an Instrumentation and Controls Engineer to serve as or support the instrumentation discipline design lead on multi-discipline project teams. This role is based out of Saskatoon.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as or support the instrumentation discipline design lead on multi-discipline project teams.
- Prepare engineering drawings and documents such as the instrument index, control philosophy, P&IDs, instrument data sheets, instrument location plans, loop drawings, cable schedules, PLC and other panel drawings as required.
- Prepare and evaluate bid documents for materials and contracts.
- Perform vendor shop drawing reviews.
- Assist with preparing material costs and timing estimates.
- Occasional travel to project sites in Northern Saskatchewan and Ontario may be required.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-10+ years experience.
- P.Eng. or licensee with APEGS.
- Registered as a P.Eng. with PEO is a highly beneficial asset.
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposure would be considered assets.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.