Our mining client is looking for an Instrumentation and Controls Designer to perform instrumentation design work to develop drawings and other deliverables on various projects. This role is based out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with instrumentation engineers in support of development of engineering drawings and documents such as the instrument index, control philosophy, P&IDs, instrument data sheets, instrument location plans, loop drawings, cable schedules, PLC and other panel drawings as required.
- Develop BOMs and construction work packages.
- Occasional travel to project sites in Northern Saskatchewan and Ontario may be required.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-10+ years experience
- Instrumentation designer with experience in AutoCAD.
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposure would be considered assets.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.