Our mining client is looking for a Safety Officer to join their team located out of their office in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. This individual will be responsible for safety oversite for projects occurring on the client’s corporate campus.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure construction activities comply with the client’s safety, health, environment, and quality requirements.
- Monitor daily activities to identify hazardous conditions.
- Implement safe work procedures to ensure safety and environmental requirements are met.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-9 years of experience.
- Experience with HVAC refurbishment.
- NCSO certification preferred.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.