Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies. We are looking for a Project Planner/Scheduler to join our team!
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Duration: 12 months
- Prepare project Inspection Test Plans (ITP) and Vendor Document Lists (VDL).
- Review supplier quality documentation submittals – design documents, manufacturing and testing
- procedures, qualifications, test results, etc.
- Prepare 3rd Party Inspection Dispatch document packages
- Monitor/coordinate 3rd Party Inspector activities – review/approve 3rd party inspection reports – evaluate
- 3rd Party Inspector performance.
- Conduct detailed supplier inspections and audits and prepare reports.
- Review NCR’s and corrective actions – track to closure.
- Mandatory: Experience working in an inspection, design/engineering or installation capacity in water treatment, chemical process or other related industries
- Must be familiar with Technical documents (drawings, reports, schedules, manuals, etc.)
- Must be familiar with recognized industrial design and/or manufacturing standards…. such as ASME, ISO, NEMA, etc
- Expertise in relevant manufacturing and/or testing processes such as welding, machining or NDE.
- Experience conducting quality inspections and audits.
- Good communication skills and be detailed oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and work will as a team member.