SYSTEM WINDOW COORDINATOR – 1-2yr contract
JOB SUMMARY: Accountable for the development of work scope, (operating, outage and project) coordinating/obtaining necessary approvals and monitoring subsequent change control. Ensure logic, schedules and system windows are established in support of the defined scope of work. Accountable for monitoring the execution of work being performed to completion, as scheduled. Anticipate, direct and make decisions on all work associated with the planning and scheduling process, changing priorities, communicating to work groups and exercising sound judgment to effectively facilitate the safe and productive completion of system windows. Clarify work boundaries to ensure that responsibilities are clearly defined for tasks and the work boundaries are well managed. Analyze performance to identify lessons learned and incorporate into future work. Provide team leadership to a complement of staff assisting with MCR integrated schedule preparation and resource estimates for all associated work programs.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Science).
- 3-5 years of experience in Nuclear Industry.
- Experienced in the Microsoft Suite of Applications.
- Nuclear Systems knowledge or diploma in Power Engineering considered an asset.
- Familiarity implementing major construction projects is considered an asset.
- Experience in Primavera P6 is considered an asset.
- Certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Project or Program Management Professional (PMP, PMP) and/or demonstrated familiarity with the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) is considered an asset.