Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Business Analyst Intermediate to support the team.
Duration: 4 months
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
We are looking for an Intermediate Business Systems Analyst who will play a key role in implementing major transformation projects and significant process improvement initiatives.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will perform a liaison function between the business and the technical team.
Candidates with technical Network expertise or Telecom domain expertise will be preferred.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, required.
- Solid BSA experience in front-end projects is required.
- Knowledge in with Capacity Performance products (Netscout, Gigamon) products will be an asset.
- Experience with business requirement analysis/documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge in IT domain
- Work experience in an Agile environment.
- Effective communication – concise, clear and uncomplicated.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Independent thinker
- Curious and motivated to improve operational process.
- Team player.
- Ability to work effectively within virtual teams, handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Vibrant and changing work environment and interaction with a multiple partners.
- Willingness to work occasionally on weekends and evenings to meet tight deadlines.
- Deliver projects and technical documents with superior quality in a timely and professionally manner.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and SME's to analyze and validate requirements.
- Perform analysis to investigate issues and validated proposed solutions.
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy Business needs
- Facilitate work session with multiple teams to align and improve process
- Language: English (Preferred) & French (Asset).
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.