Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Business System Analyst to support the team.
Duration: 4 months
Location: Verdun, Quebec, Canada
The IT Delivery district is a fast paced and dynamic team within the Information Technology organization, which delivers projects to enable new product introductions, enhance customer/agent experience, reduce back office load, improve system performance, and drive revenue benefits for the consumer segment. The team is made up of project managers, business analysts, technical primes, and business solution advisers (BSA) accountable to plan and deliver projects in the Residential Services, Bell Mobility and Business Market programs. We liaise with clients from four lines of business and interface with the end-to-end system teams.
The delivery team manages the software delivery life cycle from SRS through the various phases of analysis, design, development, testing, deploying and normalization, with a priority to deliver their release scope on time, on budget, and with uncompromised quality.
Job Duties /Account abilities:
IT is looking for a highly motivated and energetic Business Analyst (System) to work within the IT Delivery Team. The successful candidate will be responsible to gather and produce system requirements and provide an analysis on a variety of projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Work closely with clients to write Systems Requirements based on approved Business Requirements.
- Effectively identify all areas of impact to systems.
- Review and evaluates the vendor’s work deliverable (SDS), to ensure the System Requirements are met.
- Work with vendor(s) to elaborate on alternatives to satisfy the System Requirements.
- Inputs to Risk Management, Change Management, Quality Assurance, and Deployment.
- Partners with PM to manage Risk management and Change Management.
- Provides input to the Test Plans and Deployment Plan.
- Reviews and signs off on test cases.
- SFT & Normalization Support to drive a zero project defect launch.
- Partner with vendors/Business to prime and resolve defects and ensure alignment
- 3 years of experience in either a business analysis or technical capacity.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to listen, understand, and respond both appropriately and effectively.
- High aptitude for understanding information systems technology.
- Strong team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment.
- Flexible, ability to work in an environment where “change” is prevalent.
- Experience process mapping cross systems flows.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office, MS Visio.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.