We have an immediate opening for a “QA Performance Tester” for a 5+ months opportunity in Dearborn, MI
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- A Performance Tester to develop test environment and to lead integration / verification testing of Mobile Solutions applications. 1. Perform Setup and processing of Test Bench for Integration /Verification testing of Mobile Applications. 2. Document Test Bench Configuration and processing for Integration /Verification testing, maintain standard practices and best practices implemented across mobile projects. 3. Ensure that tests and QA deliverables are planned and delivered per plan. 4. Create test automation reports showing manual versus automation per priority and plan.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a Tester (especially in areas of Performance testing) Nice to have experience in managing a quality assurance and software testing program in agile methodology Experience knowledge in both automated and manual testing in a mobile environment Experience in developing and conducting performance tests within large, complex Azure environments Strong communications skills
- Ability to work well under minimum supervision and strict deadlines.
- Ability to use a mobile device farm in submitting and running automated tests.
- Preference is local resources, but this is not a restriction
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted