Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in North Carolina? They are currently looking for a Civil Design Engineer SME to support their facility in Southport, North Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Civil Design Engineer SME
Duration: Until January. 2020
Location: Brunswick Nuclear Plant – Southport, North Carolina
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence. They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressing complex and varied.
- Minimum of 15 years of Civil Design Engineering experience at a nuclear power plant and unique SME skills required
- Work will be on various capital projects to support plant schedules.
- Pipe stress and Duke Energy experience preferred.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.