We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Section Manager, Programs/Plant Status & Return to Service (RTS)
Resume Due Date: Tuesday August 6th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 24 months
Location: Darlington Nuclear Generating Station
- Support the Refurbishment Programs Manager.
- Provide leadership to a team of subordinates.
- Support projects associated with Operations.
- Review & update Plant Status control governance and program governance.
- Provide technical support to operating staff working in Plant Status control.
- Attend COMS, AFS, CCD meeting and sign all PSC related items.
- Support with SAFS (Systems Available for Service) preparation and RT2 schedule.
- Unit 3 lessons learned.
- Support U2 RTS & U3 readiness for Refurbishment.
- Provide a safe & healthy work environment.
- Experience in OPG Operations/Plant Status control, procedures, governance and processes.
- Previous Management experience at Darlington.
- Operations experience or equivalent.