- Newmarket, Ontario
- 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday
- $60,000 to $70,000 plus Benefits
- Working At Heights and DZ (Class 3) License would be an asset
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a General Contracting company that provides a diverse list of services for both Residential and Commercial Construction. They have a large fleet of Heavy Equipment and Trucks that requires an experienced Manager to take care of. In this position, you will be the main point of contact between the shop and the field, knowing where your resources are always. You will be supporting management in coordinating the company’s equipment needs to ensure that they are maximizing their fleet.
What you’ll be doing…
- Organize float moves and locations of equipment and materials
- Book annual inspections for Trucks and Equipment
- Maintain Truck and Equipment Service Logs and Files
- Track issues and complaints from Lead Driver
- Update vehicle listings and assign Unit Numbers
- Organize CVOR Paperwork, Licensing Stickers and Renewals
- Weekly Mileage reports and hourly logs
- Review GPS Truck Logs, alert drivers of idling times and locations
- Maintain Fuel Station including check up on fuel levels, pull logs and input fuel deliveries
- P.O. Tracking and Material Ordering sheet
- Maintain Shop Materials and Supply Inventory including monthly spreadsheet of Oil inventory showing oils lubes, sprays and other materials
- Maintain inventory of Service Truck tools, Shop Tool Room, and Speciality Items
- Keep accurate tracking of Inventory Lock Up tools and maintain proper sign out procedures
- Time graph of Shop Activities
- Responsible for Shop Tidiness and maintaining fire extinguishers and First Aid Kits, and Safety around shop including Safety board with wash station
Why this is the job for you…
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar environment
- Minimum Full G License with Clean Drivers Abstract, DZ or Class 3 would be an asset
- Valid Working At Heights Certification an asset
- Excellent time management and highly organized
- Highly detailed oriented, reliable, honest and dependable.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle changing priorities with ease and work under pressure
- A positive person with a great attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, excellent vision and manual dexterity
- Confident in passing pre-employment Drug & Alcohol testing and Criminal Record Check
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.