One of our utilities clients has an immediate need for an EnterpriseOne Advisor to join their IT Operations Application Maintenance and Support (AMS) team. This role will be located at their office in Regina Saskatchewan.
In this role you will work with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver productivity solutions to support organizational needs. This includes gathering requirements, implementing solutions, and promoting best practices while advising teams on how to get the most out of the tools. This position will also lead and liaise with technical vendors to ensure the solutions are optimal and meeting the needs of stakeholders. You will also champion the organization’s adoption of IT owned
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Work within the IT Operations – Application Management and Support (AMS) team.
- Work closely with business and other IT team members to solution and implement features and functions to address business needs
Skills & Qualifications
- Have the ability to work as part of a larger team as well as independently.
- Develop and maintain good documentation.
- Have the ability to absorb/accept knowledge.
- Have proven ability to transfer knowledge.
- Experience with EnterpriseOne – 9 or higher.
- Experience with E1 module – Finance (G/L, A/P, A/R, JobCost, Fixed Assets).
- Experience with E1 module – Plant and Equipment Maintenance.
- Experience with E1 module – Purchasing/Sales/Inventory.
- Experience in documenting current and future state vision and demonstrating the ability to challenge business assumptions while following the established processes and standards.
- Experience in facilitation in a group environment, gathering requirements from a wide variety of stakeholders with a focus on progressive and iterative delivery.
- Experience in working with a variety of business units to understand needs and recommend resolutions through application feature/functionality enablement or process changes.
- Experience utililzing best practice business analyst techniques.
- Experience with Iterative Requirements Gathering.
- Experience with EnterpriseOne – Form development.
- Experience with EnterpriseOne – Report Design Aid (RDA).
- Experience with EnterpriseOne – Tools – 9 or higher.
- Experience with EnterpriseOne – WorkFlow development.
- Experience with EnterpriseOne Orchestrator.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.