Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Field Service Technician located in Beaumont, TX.
If you have experience with the following, then we urge you to apply!
- As a Field Service Technician, you will safely provide operations and maintenance on water treatment systems for customers with long-term contracts.
- Primary technologies you could work on include media filtration, reverse osmosis (RO), ion exchange (IX), dissolved air floatation, micro-bio reactors and chemical dosing.
- There will be frequent communication and coordination with the customer and Suez Sales, Logistics, Engineering and Management.
- 2+ years of experience with customer communications and coordination.
- 2+ years of experience with water treatment in an industrial environment.
- High School Diploma / GED / Home School Certification OR international equivalent and 2+ years’ experience of service/maintenance or equivalent in an industrial environment.
- Ability to travel.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability and willingness to be on-call and respond per contract requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remotely with project teams.
- Ability to meet all customer site requirements.
- Ability to cover other sites within the area as need.
- Update and consult with customer management and operation teams.
- Ensure contract compliance of volume and quality specifications.
- Operate, monitor, and optimize equipment performance.
- Conduct maintenance and calibration activities.
- Perform analytical testing such as: turbidity, hardness, chlorine, pH, CO2, O2, SDI, TOC, in addition to various other site-specific testing requirements.
- Monitor and maintain chemical injection systems.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts and adequate supply of chemicals and replacement parts.
- Carry out mechanical, electrical and controls troubleshooting on equipment such as valves, air compressors, ejectors, process pumps, blowers, and instrumentation.
- Create and maintain site paperwork, and provide customers with detailed technical summaries of work performed.