Our mining client is looking for an Electrical Designer to work with electrical engineers in support of the development of electrical engineering drawings and documents. This role is based out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Develop BOMs and construction work packages
- Occasional travel to project sites in Northern Saskatchewan and Ontario may be required.
- 4-9 years experience
- Working knowledge in design for low, medium and high voltage electrical systems, electrical design and components for projects within the mining industry.
- Electrical designer with experience in AutoCAD
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposure would be considered assets.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.