Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Java Developer – Senior to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Kanata, Ontario, Canada
- Ensure that Java development activities comply with teams standards, architecture, and as applicable industry best practices.
- Provide coaching and code reviews to ensure that the team follows the development standards, guidelines, and methodology.
- Review functional designs, technical designs and unit test results to ensure that they meet the entry and exit criteria; participate in quality management reviews to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
- Assist if needed to coordinate the Java development activities with other development on other non-Java platforms (e.g. ABAP) to ensure and effective integrated solution as issued by the team.
- Understands and interprets functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents.
- Analyzes technical solutions that will satisfy the functional requirements.
- Designs, develops and unit tests technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned.
- Provides support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solution developed.
- Prepares and Implements the technical solution to the production environment.
- Investigates and provides post implementation support of the technical solution implemented.
- Experience with various technologies and standards.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Experience & Requirements:
- 5 + years, significant position related experience required.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.