Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Business Analyst Intermediate to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Job Duties / account abilities:
- The candidate will function in an AGILE project-based environment, working with various information technologies, network and operational subject-matter experts to successfully build requirements, document, test and assist in delivering complex technical project solutions.
- This career opportunity is searching for a skilled network professional, who understands the end-to-end systems and technologies required to support Broadband, IP/MPLS, Access, Ethernet and TV technologies service provider network, and the associated services riding across it.
- Analyze business problems, design, maintain and assist in the delivery of system solutions in support of the New Product/Technology projects.
- Maintain standards, methods and best practices by applying solid understanding of the business, Bell Canada’s standards as well as those guidelines set out by external regulatory bodies in telecommunications.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong Service Assurance knowledge and the ability to simultaneously work on multiple complex initiatives.
- Mastery of applied core IT and networking competences (OSI layer, Object Oriented technologies databases and SOA Architecture Webservices).
- Proven experience in large scale system design and deployments, including OSS, interfaces, hubs and connectors.
- Sound and applied knowledge of:
- IT’s HH1 (2-3)K modems over DSL and Fiber.
- IT’s global OSS architecture for Inventory Management, Surveillance, Performance Management, Service Provisioning, DSL testing, etc.
- IT's Operations processes in the service assurance environment, specifically in the Trouble Management domain.
- Strong analytical skills (quantitative and iterative), coupled with strong ability to produce detailed technical documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written with the ability to communicate and demystify and describe technical complex material to a non expert audience.
- Proven ability to manage successful business relationships with peers in various departments, companies & at different levels of management
- Ability to manage, maintain and improve vendor relationship, despite difficult delivery environment.
- Proven leadership, coaching and mentoring skills – ability to manage large teams in matrix reporting environments.
- Previous Business analyst experience.
- Application Testing and Defect Tracking tools.
- Customer service and network diagnostics tools (DSL test preferred)
- Test Case Automation.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.