We have an immediate opening for a Datacenter Performance Marketing Engineer on a 6 months assignment in Hillsboro, Oregon
We are looking for a candidate who will be a member of the Data Center Group Performance team. The persons responsibilities would include evaluating performance using industry standard benchmarks, commercial and/or open source applications, developing test automation test scripts and evaluating key technologies that drive performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating SoC, server and workstation solution performance using both internal and external benchmarks and applications
- Responsible for adapting existing tests, benchmarks, and applications
- Develop new tests or adapt workloads to test/stress architectural features for Intel and competing processors
- BS in EE/CS/other engineering discipline
- Minimum of 6 months experience in: Familiarity/ experience in compiling and running server benchmarks such as SPECCPU, SPECjbb, Linpack, Stream, LMBench
- Web Serving, Transcoding, LAMP, PHP, MySQL, Hadoop, Memcached, Java familiarity/experience.
- Linux and Windows operating system expertise
- Re-building kernels, compiling open source code or projects, LAMP stack
- C, C++, Java, and/or scripting languages
- Debugging and troubleshooting PC, workstation, or server solutions
- Understanding computer building blocks (processor, graphics, storage, networking, and software)
- Microsoft* Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with system configuration, testing and benchmarking ideal
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.