309A Electrician Apprentice
- Stoney Creek, ON
- Must have 2+ years as a 309A Journeyman Electrician
- Temp-to -Permanent Position starting in August
- Start time: 7:30am (flex depending on team) End Time: 4.30pm approx.
Are you looking for an employer that can offer a fast-paced, ever changing and challenging career? A place you can get in, learn new skills and grow; a place that you can be a big contributor within a small crew.
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a company that provides electrical services for residential, commercial and industrial clients in the Greater Golden Horseshoe area. A place that requires a strong sense of urgency and commitment to safety at all times. They are looking to bring on a Journeyman that will work to become a permanent part of their team.
As our new Electrician Apprentice, you will enjoy working with a Journeyman and tasked to do work independently. You will be required to do installations, maintenance, repairs and upgrades on a variety of electrical systems including interior and exterior lighting, panel installations, back up generators, commercial renovations and new builds.
What you will be doing on this contract
- Running and installing EMT conduit
- Installing devices and lighting
- Fishing wiring feeds and installation devices
- Supporting a Commercial Project for the first 2 months, then moving onto the next project with the crew
This is the job for you because…
- 3rd or 4th year Electrical Apprentice
- Experience as a apprentice in a combination of Commercial, Industrial and Residential
- Must be comfortable working in adverse weather conditions
- Able to work under pressure and tight timelines; strong sense of urgency
- Full G Drivers License with a Clean Driver’s Abstract
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.