We have an immediate opening for a Mechanical Designer on a 6 months contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR, USA.
Looking for a Mechanical engineer who will assist team in creating and modifying drawings in CREO/Windchill.
Skill sets required, not limited to the following:
- Experience in American National Drafting Standards Y14.xM Specifically
- Y14.5M Dimensioning and Tolerancing: Understanding the use of Datum’s and how to apply them to ease part metrology specifically CTF’s
- Knowledge of how to use the Machinery’s Handbook
- Ability to locate and place the correct ASME callouts on drawings for items like press fits, weld symbols, screw thread tapping, ext.
- Solid Works
- MS Office Suite
- Detail Oriented
- Works under minimal supervision, carries out a – Variety of moderately complex to complex mechanical design assignments, and exercises considerable Latitude in the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Prepares sketches or complete detail and Layout drawings from instructions or specifications. Works independently on the development of original designs.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.