We have an immediate opening for an Enterprise Data Analyst on a long assignment in Folsom, CA, USA.
Overview: In support of the Sales and Marketing Group (SMG), the Enterprise Data Analyst ensures successful customer profile management across multiple systems (CRM, eRPM, etc), with focus on alignment to master data strategy. This is a global role, with accountability to stakeholders across a variety of regions and functional groups. You will be responsible for managing and further defining the processes by which additions and modifications are made to the company’s customer information systems, and for facilitating adherence to data governance standards. Additionally, while closely collaborating with stakeholders, the Enterprise Data Analyst is required to remain flexible to changes within a project/program.
Responsibilities/Qualifications include, not limited to the following:
- Work experience with data management, process documentation, and complex problem solving
- Executes customer data synchronization across various systems to create and maintain seamless customer experience
- Identify and troubleshoot discrepancies in customer profile information using a combination of defined processes, research, and critical thinking
- Works with team, business reps and IT stakeholders to develop standardized methods to process array of unique scenarios that may be encountered
- BS Degree in a related discipline, such as Business, Management Information Systems or Data Sciences
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.