We have an immediate opening for an Appian Developer for a 6+ months opportunity in New York, NY
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level Appian BPM workflow applications.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies including LDAP, Active Directory and other internal systems in the enterprise.
- Design and develop database objects to support BPM applications.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems.
- Translate BPM requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions.
- Deliver projects in either Agile or Waterfall software development methodologies, as project dictates.
- Conduct and participate in detailed design reviews and validate that the design follows the approved architecture.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the Appian BPM development teams.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted