We have an immediate opening for a Software Validation Technician on a long assignment in Hillsboro, OR. USA.
- Seeking a Software Validation/Driver technician with a background in testing.
- Responsibility will be to assist our validation team in the testing of Ethernet Products at the SW component and system levels.
- Work will include development, modification and execution of software test plans, analysis of product features, execution of automated and manual test cases and analysis of test results to verify correct feature requirements.
- Validation technician will also consult with development engineers to discover and resolve driver related issues.
- Knowledge of Linux OS and/or Windows OS fundamentals is required (and will be verified.)
- Familiarity with Rapid Testing and Session Based Testing.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals required, experience with enterprise networking a plus.
- Critical Thinking and be able to follow simple testing directions.
- Manager is willing to train the right person for the position.
TESTING SKILLS ARE REQUIRED
- Manager is looking for 2+ years validation experience
- All resumes should have skills listed with years of experience with each skill and documented experience to back up the skills required.
Minimum Educational Requirement: AS Degree or higher preferred, HS diploma or equivalent required for US workers.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.