We have an immediate opening for a Software Engineer on a 12 months contract assignment extension beyond in Hillsboro, OR, USA.
Your Responsibilities are as follows:
- Resolve Station Controller and SFC issues that are escalated from Level 1
- Escalate issues requiring L3 support to the appropriate product owners and track closure to resolution.
- Document incident details in ISMP
- Participate in Automation Pre-Ops and report on incident details.
- Maintain software applications in the production environment.
- Train Manufacturing Technicians on software usage.
- Create and maintain troubleshooting documentation.
- Support software applications related to Station Controllers.
- Complete Change Requests
- Demonstrated familiarity with Windows operating systems, including the ability to comprehend and manage XML configuration files, log files, diagnostic tools, software versions, etc.
- Working knowledge of software engineering practices, testing methodologies, etc.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- The ability to work independently, readily adapt to change and balance multiple priorities in a self-directed manner
- The ability to integrate well into a dynamic, professional, and high-performing team that provides mutual support and coverage to other team members.
Minimum Educational Requirement: Minimum of BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related discipline
Note: Compressed Work Week (CWW) Night shift position (9PM – 9AM) Sunday, Monday & Tuesday and every other Saturday
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.