Our large Engineering client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to support the team.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Markham, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Looking for two recruiters (Infotainment and Engineering)
- For Infotainment group, we are looking for an IT recruiter, who has experience in recruiting for Android/IOS/Embedded system.
- Automotive background is an asset.
- For Engineering group, we are looking for ASAD (Active Safety and Automated Driving) recruiter.
- Partner and actively build collaborative relationships with hiring leaders of assigned functional areas to understand hiring needs and strategic objectives, as well as candidates’ level of experience and desired characteristics or competencies
- As the subject matter expert, work with assigned functional area’s Human Resource professionals and hiring leaders to develop desired recruiting strategies, source and screen qualified internal and external candidates, and professionally onboard new employees
- Attend appropriate HR and business function staff meetings and provide Recruiting updates
- Employ continuous improvement through consistent re-assessment of recruiting plans, methods, tools and processes
- Partner with Diversity & Inclusion team to support hiring plans comprehending corporate hiring initiatives for diversity, gender, veterans, and those with disabilities
- Assist hiring leaders in developing appropriate job descriptions that will attract a well-defined candidate pool
- Understand the external factors that impact the supply of top talent, GM’s bold position, salary level structure, candidate supply, and candidate requirements for various job categories
- Train hiring leaders in the interviewing and onboarding processes
- Communicate with HR and hiring leaders on candidate and new employee needs throughout the interviewing and onboarding process
- Partner with Talent Insights and Recruitment Marketing to meet performance metrics
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.