Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a “Business Systems Analyst – Specialist” for 5-month role.
As a “Business Systems Analyst – Specialist” as part of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team within Information Security, this team is responsible for managing privileged identity and access management throughout the business.
- Conduct analysis of privileged access management processes and functional or reporting requirements to prepare documentation and communicate the information
- Provide SME advice and direction to internal and external customers to ensure that access management related business requirements are appropriately defined
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional tasks or work packages to identify and document functional or reporting requirements, workflow, information sources and solution specifications
- Partner with project manager, IAM leads, technical resources, and management to ensure accurate implementation of requirements and support execution of project(s)
- Review appropriateness of testing approach and details of test scenarios/use cases and test cases to ensure all functionality corresponding to requirements are covered and will get tested successfully.
- Establish requirements tractability matrix.
- Anticipating new application requirements by analyzing existing functionality and manual procedures to identify features and considerations.
- Analyzing and interpreting changes and trends in the banking client technology to determine their impact and assessing opportunities to support new business requirements.
- Coordinating ongoing communication and facilitating decision making with clients and senior management to resolve process challenges that are not always straight forward.
- 5-7+ years of experience with Business Systems Analysis
- Process engineering experience
- Experience with privileged identity and related technologies such as Cyber-Ark
- Expert-level experience with MS Visio and good exposure with MS Office tools
Nice to Have:
- Cyber-Ark experience strongly preferred
- Process engineering experience specifically within Information Security
- Previous experience working in the banking client technology or Information Security departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to engage the team
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”