We have an immediate opening for an Inventory Control Technician/Clerk on a short term contract assignment in San Jose, CA, USA.
- Maintains control of all inventory items purchased and produced.
- Compiles inventory information such as consumption rate, characteristics, value, and stock on hand to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
- Monitors inventory levels to determine level of safety stock and provides notification to supervisor or manager.
Requirements and Responsibilities not limited to the following:
- 2-3 years’ experience minimum in inventory control
- Experience in Inventory Control and Purchasing
- Excellent skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint).
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent is required for all positions.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.