Do you want to work for one of the largest Oil & Gas Industry company in Kansas? They are currently looking for a “Salesforce Admin” to support their facility in Overland Park, KS. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The Salesforce Admin/Developer will shape the future of the way we support our growing network of clients, customers and merchants through the design, configuration and administration of the Salesforce sales and service. The Salesforce Admin/Developer will lead mission critical projects to enhance and deploy new functionality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer overall setup, configuration and maintenance of the Salesforce application. This includes troubleshooting system issues and providing technical advice and support for users.
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement custom solutions based on planning and analysis of business system requirements, system changes and enhancements in consultation with internal departments; define business processes as required.
- Design and develop UI views, updating standard and custom fields, creating validation rules, and more complex customizations to meet specific business requirements.
- Analyze third party add-in integrations and APIs requirements; prepare analysis documentation.
- Test all solutions to ensure they meet business requirements and are “fit-for-purpose.” Present and validate solutions with users. Create and execute test plans, log and prioritize defects.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technology related major, or equivalent work experience.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience with Salesforce Administration preferred.
- Additional training will be provided as needed.
- Proficient using all MS Office applications (Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Personal Characteristics
- Strong detail orientation
- High-level / forward-looking thinker
- Hard working with the drive to succeed
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to crystallize ideas, communicate them to others, and bring them to fruition
- Professional demeanor, exerts a positive influence on those around him/her