We have an immediate opening for a “Technical Project Manager” for a 12+ months opportunity in Wauwatosa, WI
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
This person will have 2 main focuses:
- Identifying, affinitizing, prioritizing and clearing error conditions.
- Identify and group error conditions
- Prioritize error conditions based on $ impact/volume
- Clear error conditions and drive teams working on error clearing efforts
- Drive/assist in root cause determination for AP processing errors
- Driving corrective action:
- Determining appropriate corrective and preventive actions
- Creating action plan to execute corrective and preventive actions
- Managing/organizing teams to execute the corrective and preventive action plans
- Reporting on status, risks/issues and driving mitigations
- Oracle knowledge (AP knowledge preferred)
- Project Management
- PL/SQL knowledge to troubleshoot and identify issues
- Aptitude to learn basic functions in various AP/invoicing systems (Oracle, AlignIQ / Servecost and Partsbuy) to troubleshoot and clear error conditions for record processing
- Leadership skills to drive project/project teams, risk mitigation, etc…
- Ability to partner with and influence GEHC Digital Oracle team
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate status, risks/issues and mitigation plans
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted