Do you want to work for one of the largest “Health Care” company in Massachusetts? They are currently looking for an “Buyer/Planner” to support their facility in Westborough, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Manage planning and buying activities for a product line to drive customer order fulfillment, production efficiency, optimal inventory levels, and continuous improvement across key supply chain business objectives.
- Develop production plans and schedules to support customer order fulfillment.
- Manage the product line backlog and the scheduling of new sales orders.
- Major emphasis on meeting customer requirements.
- Establish clear communication channels to the production teams and Customer Care.
- Manage supply strategies, item planning parameters, and stocking levels.
- Develop and manage product forecasts in the Oracle MRP system.
- Oversee the MRP system and scheduling tools for maximum efficiency.
- Provide guidance to Buyers on purchased part supply and demand
- Assure that material will be delivered on schedule, and meet required manufacturing quality standards
- Initiate necessary action to assure best value is received; and customer delivery requirements are met
Required skill set:
- Previous planning and buying experience.
- Familiar with Oracle ERP systems.
- Able to utilize Microsoft programs