Position Title : Test Technician PB III (160711)
Duration : 12 Months Contract
Location : Castle Hayne Rd Wilmington, North Carolina 28401
The role will be responsible for creating, processing, testing, reporting, tracking, and maintaining inventory control for the ARMOR and IronClad materials for the ATF program.
- Mechanical/power equipment experience, lab equipment experience, technical background, testing/reporting experience
- Requires an associate's degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under direct supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor
- 2 or 4 year degree with a technical or mechanical focus
- Performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results.
- Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment.