We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Technical Advisor Programming
Resume Due Date: Wednesday August 14th (5:00 PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
Location: Pickering Engineering Services Building II (ESB II)
- Provide Project Management to the Pickering 2024 Life Extension Program.
- Establish strategic direction in the development, implementation and monitoring of performance of programs, policies, services and procedures to support the division in the execution of the work programs.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance in the development of business and work program policies, plans and processes for the Division.
- Advise Manager of pertinent developments that may affect or assist divisional or departmental services
- Engineering degree or equivalent training/experience
- Professional Engineer in Ontario (PEng.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Project Management training/education.
- Minimum of 10-12 Years of relevant experience in the fields of Project Management and Engineering in the nuclear industry.