One of our utilities clients has an immediate need for a Mechanical Technologist and Designer located out of their office in downtown Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform mechanical design work using 3D modeling tools to develop 2D drawings on various projects executed.
- Work with mechanical engineers in support of development of P&IDs, 3D modelling, piping and general arrangements, HVAC and other mechanical design drawings.
- Develop BOMs and construction work packages.
- Projects will be based at our client's northern Saskatchewan sites. Individual will be required to visit occasionally to these sites.
Skills & Qualifications
- Mechanical designer with experience in 3D modelling AutoCAD, CADWorx and CAD standards & Procedures, Cloudworx, Jetstream 3D Modeling. Previous experience working with our client preferred.
- Experience with process piping, pumping, equipment and layout design, HVAC and building services.
- Vast piping and pumping experience as specific projects are primarily piping.
- 4-10+ years of experience.
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.