Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a “Business Consultant – Intermediate” for 6 month contract.
As a “Business Consultant – Intermediate” the resource will be working closely with immediate team members and an Alteryx expert daily. They will also work closely with the client segmentation marketing team. This resource will be responsible for the migration of text data from one platform to another.
- Develop partnerships with clients to analyze current practices or positions to recommend solutions for improvement
- Carry out research and data collection
- Analyze existing practices, positions, and data to understand the client, industry, and nature of business.
- Identify strategies and present recommendations for improvement.
- Develop implementation strategies and assist in the implementation of solutions.
- Perform and organize ongoing support for customers such as report building, data quality, new integrations, etc.
- Develop and manage text analysis platform, assign access to the marketing/client segmentation team as required
- Review requests, assess which platform the request should be assigned to
- 5 + years of experience in a similar role
- Data analytics experience
- Tableau and Alteryx experience
Nice to have:
- Text analytics exp
- Clara bridge exp
- Alteryx certification
- FI experience
- Ability to interpret and articulate data results
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Capable of building strong client relationships
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”