We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Technical Advisor, Programming
Resume Due Date: Thursday August 15th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
Location: Pickering Engineering Services Building II (ESB II)
- Support Project Management team with the Pickering 2024 Life Extension Program oversight activities.
- Support monitoring of program projects and executing organization in project management activities including project forecasting, risk management activities, cost and schedule monitoring.
- Advise program manager of progress and developments related to P2024 program scope.
- Monitor and report on project metrics.
- Assist execution organizations with project support, as required.
- Prepare documentation for cost and schedule accounting.
- Engineering degree or equivalent training/experience
- Professional Engineer in Ontario (PEng.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Project Management training/education.
- Minimum of 5 Years of relevant experience in the fields of Project Management and Engineering in the nuclear industry.