Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies.
We are looking for a Communication and Training Specialist to join our team!
Position Title : Communication and Training Specialist (160741)
Duration : 03 Months Contract
Location : Trevose, PA
- The Communication and Training Specialist will support the finance team on a project involving the company’s finance operations processes (Buy to Pay, Record to Report, Invoice to Cash).
- This individual will be responsible for developing a training program for these processes, in collaboration with our Global Process Owners (GPO) and Project Team (PMO)—including, but not limited to, curriculum, manuals, schedules, and intranet/SharePoint site. In addition, this role involves developing communications to inform internal audiences about process changes and other important information.
- The specialist will also serve as a liaison between the user community and the Finance Service Delivery team (GPOs and PMO).
- The essential functions of the communication and training specialist position are:
- Develop content for internal audiences as required by the project team, to be distributed via email and/or published on the company intranet and other channels
- Work with corporate communications team to ensure compliance and alignment with broader communications efforts
- Develop and maintain the curricula for training sessions geared to the specific objectives of the project team
- Maintain training schedule and distribute training confirmations
- Maintain mechanisms to assess the level of success of the training programs for individuals and for meeting the objectives of the project team
- Provide auditing of new users to ensure system utilization is accurate and consistent policies and procedures are adhered to
- Perform other communication duties as assigned by the project team
- Bachelor at minimum, Master preferred
Skills and Experience Required:
- 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience developing a training programs including, but not limited to, curriculum, manuals, schedules, using PowerPoint and intranet/SharePoint site
- Experience building and managing content on internal corporate social media (Yammer, SharePoint, intranet)
- Excellent communication skills