Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Financial company.
We are looking for a POD Marketing Analyst to support the team.
Duration: 2 months
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
As the pod analyst, you play an integral role within our customers. You are in tune with Business Priorities and you generate insights that helps direct media buys.
Your technical expertise analyzes our first party customer data to find customer segments that can be targeted for campaigns to either deepen customer relationships or build lookalikes for targeting.
After identifying opportunities, you will document experiment and campaign measurement plans, and monitor the performance of campaigns for impact on the business. This will leverage our customers end to end data sets, audience targeting data, media platform data and offline sales data.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong communication
- Business requirements gathering
- Excel, PPT
- Data visualization tool (DOMO, Tableau, Datarama, etc.)
- Audience Manager DMP (nice to have)
- Python (Nice to have)
- Google Campaign Manager
- Google Search Ads 360
- Google Display/Video 360
- Facebook Ads
- Oath/Verizon/Direct Buy data sets
- Television Data
- Competitive intelligence data sets
- Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics
- Analyze first party customer data to find opportunities.
- Translate opportunities into targeting criteria.
- Present opportunities to media planners.
- Customize dashboards for campaign / experiment monitoring.
- Report on the impact of campaigns & experiments.
- Monitor revenue impact at a customer level.
- Summarize results and develop lessons learned.
- Identify opportunities to deploy learnings across other LOBs.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.