We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Authorization Training Senior Advisor
Resume Due Date: Friday August 16th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 6 months (commencing September 30, 2019)
Location: Pickering Learning Center, Pickering, Ontario
- Review training and examination processes to optimize the authorization training program.
- Provide advice and assistance on programmatic matters related to the Authorization Training Program at OPG.
- Interface with industry peers involved with the project and the regulator.
- The ideal candidate will have been certified previously at an OPG nuclear facility.
- The candidate will have knowledge of the design, development and conduct of training programs and examinations for authorized operating staff to ensure industry expectations and regulatory commitments are met.
- The candidate must have experience and capability in interfacing with OPG line management, industry peers and the regulator with respect to the authorization training program.
- The candidate must have experience and capability in managing projects and meeting milestone commitments.