We have an immediate opening for a Hardware Lab Technician on a long assignment in Hillsboro, OR, USA.
Your primary role is to work with Business Units to support tagging of equipment in the system of record, tracking relevant inventory, and shipment of platforms and inventory for Long Term Retention (LTR) to the Hub. Physical hardware experience with Boards and ServiceNow is critical.
You need to be:
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio/Project, and Outlook is required.
- Must be intermediate to advanced Excel user (indicators, running macros, pivot tables)
- Have ServiceNow experience, and have general SW acumen and ability to learn new tools/applications/databases and understand system flow/logic.
- Be able to query, link, extract, and manipulate data from various databases/sources into meaningful information and metrics.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills are required.
- Customer Service – ability to work with engineers, lab managers, etc. and help them find hardware or update inventory records. Ability to communicate how to accomplish tasks in ServiceNow in simple terms
- Data Analytics – provide updated data on status of Search and Rescue hardware. Ability to create and recommend indicators
- Proficiency with Service Now– when a new capability/feature is introduced be able to update records, train personnel, and answer customer questions.
- Be first point of contact for any problems – troubleshoot, root cause and correct (review system for errors, contact responsible owners for data updates, educate users)
- Document issues, identify trends and provide input to solutions
- Must be intermediate to advanced user with Excel (indicators, running macros, pivot tables)
- General SW acumen and ability to learn new tools/applications and understand system flow/logic
- Excellent Communication and coordination skills. Being able to communicate effective throughout the organization
- Minimum Educational Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in related field
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.