Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Financial firm.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Analyst to support the team.
Duration: 4 months
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Support an established team with ExactTarget journey builds, data integrations, SFMC connectors.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (including journey builds), knowledge of ampscripting and python scripting, knowledge of Tealium Audience Stream an asset
- Work with clients’ creative/marketing teams to create emails in ET. Use of dynamic content blocks is a plus.
- Knowledge of Ampscript within emails and CC/BCC functionality is a plus.
- Candidate should be experienced in configuring journey based on client business needs.
- Re-entry only after exit, etc.
- Auto-suppression logic, email categorization (transactional vs commercial)
- Set up of Entry source: Journey DE.
- DE to source journey data from.
Candidate will need to build journey using the at least the following journey activities (must have)
- Entry Source: audience selection
- Decision Splits
- Engagement Splits
- Exit Criteria
- Testing journeys
- Activate journeys
- Update Contact activities
- Wait/Wait Until steps
Automation Studio (nice to have)
- Candidate will need to utilize Scheduling/File Drop Triggers activities in Automation Studio to achieve client needs, as we as
- SQL Activities
- Responsible for gathering requirements from the client and internal teams for email campaigns.
- Use the functionalities within Exact Target to create campaign journeys, develop emails, conduct testing, and launch campaigns.
- Modify existing journeys as needed.
- Apply QA methods to test emails and ensure campaign is compliant be launch.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.