Do you want to work for one of the largest Healthcare company in Massachusetts? They are currently looking for a “Manufacturing Engineer” to support their facility in Westborough, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The manufacturing engineer will help the team with New product introductions involving manufacturing process development and validation utilizing various equipment and six methodologies.
- Candidate with a background in mechanical or automation engineering.
- Self-starter and takes initiative, be assertive, and manage schedule on assigned projects from inception to completion.
- Manage and solve complex problems with limited guidance.
- Knowledge of the Bio-Pharmaceutical industry is beneficial.
- Possess experience with process development in a lean manufacturing area.
- Can write and execute protocols including installation qualifications (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ).
- Experience in composing work instructions and can provide guidance and training to others.
- Experience working in an ISO-13485/9000 cGMP ISO 7 clean room environment.
- Willing to work in a clean room.
- Experience with this software is a +: Documentation Software System Solid works Minitab CAD
- With a degree, need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience, an internship is not enough.
- Plastics & sealing/welding technologies
- Adhesive UV bonding and curing
- Medical Device