Do you want to work for one of the largest “Digital Marketing Client” company in Virginia? They are currently looking for a “Business Consulting Manager” to support their facility in Arlington, VA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Create and drive C360, DMP (data management platform), MDM (master data management) use cases and requirements. Facilitate prioritization with key client stakeholders
- Documenting use cases (in form of business requirement document) in-consultation with Architect with key client stakeholders
- Documenting key observations and gaps related to C360 and DMP use cases
- Ensuring JIRA and confluence remains up-to data
- Working with the project manager for story backlog definition, populating details (story grooming) and keeping it up to date
- Experience with data platforms (MDM, DMP, CDP) implementation is a plus
- Use case catalog, details for prioritized use cases
- Interview meeting notes
- Requirement documents
- Story backlog, with support from Architect
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Bachelor’s Degree required from college or University.