Do you want to work for one of the largest “Digital Business Transformation” company in Virginia? They are currently looking for an “Agile Coach” to support their facility in Arlington, VA or Washington, DC. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Agile Coach is to educate people on how to work in an Agile way and how to “be Agile”. This applies to individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Coach, train and mentor the stakeholders and teams about Agile mindset and best practices, bringing in the key tenets from Lean, Kanban and XP.
- Requires experience consulting with teams working in/with configuration management database (CMDB).
- Coach/Supervise all Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, sprint retrospective, sprint demo, daily stand ups.
- Conduct Value stream mapping exercises to bring together business strategy, product vision and development initiatives.
- Guide/coach feature/story mapping working sessions.
- Mentor Scrum Masters in retrospective, time boxing and facilitation techniques; Coach teams to retrospect and achieve higher levels of performance.
- Coach product owners and development teams with respect to Agile processes and mindset – writing user stories, slicing techniques, sizing/estimation methodologies, business value estimation and progress tracking methods.
- Guide the stakeholders, development and operations teams on mature DevOps practices (Deployment Pipeline, Cross-team collaboration, Test-driven Development, CI/CD).
- Facilitate cross-communication and an open culture to sort out intra-team dependencies often extending to third parties and vendors.
- Oversee the Creation, Estimation, Slicing and Disaggregation of Epics, Features and User Stories in Backlog Refinement sessions.
- Guide teams in developing high level product road maps.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as an Agile Coach.