Provide planning and scheduling services to support all surface capital projects under the North Atlantic Project Group. The scope of the work is from the conceptual to the planning and implementation phases in order to ensure that projects present a realistic project timeline. These timelines will be used to develop FEL 3 studies and full project execution plans. The quality and quantity of the planning and scheduling have a direct impact on the success of the projects.
- Responsible for developing a realistic project plan and schedule to meet the project objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that all standard procedures and systems for project planning and scheduling are followed, per the Project Delivery System (PDS).
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the planning and scheduling functions across all work locations and ensuring the schedules are integrated into one schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring that proper WBS, coding and resources are integrated into the schedule.
- Implementing project planning procedures in accordance with standards as well as preparing and maintaining the timeline for development and setup of various schedules.
- Ensuring plans and schedules are prepared and integrated according to project standards and contract requirements.
- Has excellent knowledge of Primavera P6 and provides overview and expert advice for the use of
- Primavera and Microsoft Project on various capital projects.
- Performs regular quality checks and signs off on project schedules.
- Reviews contracted 3rd party work plans and schedules for accuracy, thoroughness and completion.
- Review and monitor planning and scheduling initiatives in support of the PDS throughout the life of the project.
- Provide training for scheduler/planners on Primavera and on the PDS project scheduling guideline.