Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is in need of a Logistics Analyst to join their team in Trading, Supply, and Logistics for a 12-month contract located at their Lloydminster office.
What you will be doing…
- Work directly with engineers to ensure accurate annual, monthly, weekly, and adhoc operational forecasts for conventional and thermal heavy oil production.
- Manage Annual Forecast submission to the client’s Midstream General Partnership required by contractual and budgeting requirements.
- Communication changes to production forecasts and notify of any issues in the field that impacts Marketing/Pipeline.
- Manage third-party crude oil deliveries into the client’s Terminals and serve as interface between all terminals and Marketing.
- Coordination of equity distribution to for LLB rail movements and monitors volumes to ensure on track with forecasts.
- Coordination of planned and unplanned maintenance notification with Upstream Engineers, Pipeline and Marketing, including aiding in developing diversion of HOG and Third-party crude during outages or restrictions.
- Work with trucking and terminal groups to develop economics.
- Understand rights and obligations of the pipeline Transportation Services Agreement with HMGP.
- Ensure the client is adhering to area dedication and report/document deviations/exceptions to appropriate stakeholders.
- Trucking TDG Shipping Document Audits.
- Support lease desk to help resolve any measurement and quality issues between third party and facilities group.
- Lease Actual to Forecast File weekly distribution.
What you will need to succeed…
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to multi task while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, well organized and detailed-oriented.
Nice to Haves
- A University degree (B. Comm. or B.Econ.) or equivalent.
- General understanding of the different duties within Midstream Marketing.
- An understanding of crude oil pipeline logistics.
- OMS Experience.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.