We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Advisor
Resume Due Date: October 8th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 1 year
Location: Darlington Energy Complex (DEC)
Drive the Refurbishment Outage Project Readiness Lessons Learned Program, for Subsequent Unit Planning. Integrate and collaborate with Projects and Vendor Partners to manage, report and drive implementation of lessons learned into all areas of planning and execution.
Work involves running post execution lessons learned sessions, work shops, benchmarking and working with teams to resolve issues through new and innovative means to add value to future planning.
- Possess leadership skills consistent with facilitative leadership.
- Focused on win-win outcomes to build relationships.
- Have sound decision making and Good judgement.
- Ability to coordinate and lead effective meetings, network, collaborate and drive assignments to completion.
- Able to create reports for senior leadership and able to analyze data and tracking metrics to determine project health.
- Nuclear Power Plant Outage managing and planning experience working with Engineering, Operations, Maintenance and Vendors required.
- Typically 5-7 years or greater is required to achieve the necessary level of experience.
Project Management and/or Performance Improvement experience from a Nuclear Facility will be considered an asset