We have an immediate opening for a “System Administrator” for a 6+ months opportunity in Nashville TN
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- We are looking for a person who is experienced in administering Unix, SQL and Oracle based system. This is client’s major requirement. Applications involved- People soft, JDA Lawson, High Jump, DRP, POC (Mainframe Based).
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes. Code Promotion
- Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems. Coordinate with management and evaluate conduct capacity for system
- Develop complex system standards and recommend improvements to enhance performance.
- Ensuring parity between dev, test and production environments.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Perform research on system technology and provide resolution to complex issues for processes. Performance Monitoring Plan and manage the environments Prepare upgrade strategies
- Responsible for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Responsible for security.
- Set up your scripts to fire during low-use hours for clearing temporary file dumps, restarting your favourite services and sending out any maintenance or downtime notices via email.
- System performance tuning. Training and educate users
- Troubleshooting any reported problems. Set-up, troubleshoot and support repair of attached devices (to include printers, scanner, monitors)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted