We are seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing and deploying features and modules for consumer facing immersive experiences using AR/VR on mobile and VR devices for a short term contract assignment with extensions in Santa Clara, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Applying sound software engineering techniques to design modular and scalable components that serve as the building blocks
- To provide support to the testing and validation team to identify and debug issues.
- Participate in product planning meetings, architecture discussions, and code reviews.
- Create documentation for the features being developed, the techniques that were tried and rejected or implemented.
- Work in game-based software engineering, experienced for 5 years
- Experience in C# and/or C++, Unity 3D
- Knowledge of optimizing the Unity 3D environment and game logic for performance benefits
Applicants with Associates Degree or higher will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.