Do you want to work for one of the largest “Health Care” company in Ohio? They are currently looking for an “Data Entry Operator” to support their facility in East Cleveland, OH. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Initiate and manage product listings for selected product lines, working closely with product managers, technology, marketing and sales.
Follow standardized work practices and procedures, working with product managers marketing, packaging and other product listing resources.
- Create Packaging bill of materials within GE software
- Drive continuous process improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in packaging related field
- Candidate must be a self-starter
- Candidate must show demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a detail-oriented work environment.
- Candidate must have experience with programs or projects with systems/IT content and be comfortable with heavy data entry management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Requires high energy, assertiveness, and self-motivated individual to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Individual must be a self-starter, creative and strategic thinker.
- Prior Project Management experience