The Hardware Design department is responsible for providing hardware solutions for all company training devices. Our multidisciplinary team, trained and dedicated to its task, has a vast know-how in many sectors such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and electronic engineering.
Our main mission is to design, configure and manage the development of cost-effective hardware solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Be part of a team responsible for mechanical design.
- Participate in the analysis of drawings, specifications and requirements for both internal and external customers.
- Participate in design activities between different engineering groups and manufacturing.
- Responsible for designing manufacturing, assembly and installation drawings
- Find technical solutions to meet the requirements of the projects.
- Support the manufacturing team.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- College diploma (DEC) in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a conceptual environment.
- Experience designing parts and assemblies of machinery, sheet metal and composite components.
- Excellent team spirit and good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Competence in the management of large assembly, drawing, sheet metal and surface design.
- Ability to manage priorities in a context of multiple and complex deliveries.
- Experience with Creo 2 experience is an asset
- Mastery of Solidworks or Catia
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required